Wednesday 20 April 2011

ABIs text

My loving notebook

Today I am going to talk about technology. I don’t like technology too much, but I think that is very necessary because in this world you can’t live without her WE (it).  Always you WO (You always) need be communicated, for this reason I use the ()(I use technology) technology.
If I have chosen T (If I have to chose) my favorite piece of technology, I say T (I’ll say) the computer, SM (but even) better than that, the notebook. My notebook () (It) is my most loyal partner; in him WE (it) I can do everything WO (I can do everything in it). I can talk with my friends, study and work, listen in WE (listen to) music, read, watch movies, play games, etc.  But nothing of these things can WE (could) be possible without the internet, so maybe the internet is my favorite. I have my notebook since 2008, the notebook () (it) belongs T (belonged) to my mom in the first place, but she never knows T (knew) like WE (how to) use them WE (it), then she given T (gave) to me. Since this WW (that) day I am the happiest person on the () (person on earth) earth. I use my computer every day and mi moms S(mom) always tell C(tells) me of WW(off) for this, but I do every things WW (everything) in the computer. I am really addicted.
Another thing I love like the computer is that I can save a lot of information, pictures, document, books, movies, but I think that is very important SM (to) save these things in other device extern WO (extern device) of de S (the) computer, because in one occasion I lost a lot of pictures when my previous computer died. In short, I can’t live without the computer.

OK, SM (it) is all for today. Luvya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment