Wednesday 13 April 2011

I LIKE my notebook

This little piece of plastic has eventually became one of my favourite tecnology items. With it  i can write, watch movies, listen to some ramdom music, draw my architecture proyects, play, communicate, and a lot more.
I got it a few years ago, when my parents decided to buy me one, with the main purpouse of working at school. It  always a great gift because it keeps you connected with almost everything happening around there, in the world.
i think the very first time i tried to use one, was when a was in 5th grade, i was really existed, and eveything i did was playing "solitario". I konw its quite boring, but then the planet was different, and normal people used to have fun with that.
Now things are a bit different, computers have become like a part of our life, and there are people who couldn't be able to live without them, even more now with those facebook or twitter things. In my particular case, i use it to work on my architecture proyects and chat with friends. Its also, useful when you have nothing better to do and then look for funny things to share on facebook. Its fun to have one, but sometimes handmade proyects are so much better!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know! is kind of sad that we are not able to live without computers! but anyway is the way it has to be! somethimes I like to go to my holidays without anything! no facebook, no gmail, no lap top! just me and my friends!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a notebook but I can say that those elements are very useful and also they've the advantage of can being transported

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love my notebook, i wouldnt be able to do my university work without it!, we both know that the notebook is the most important thing in architecture!

    ReplyDelete